Did you know that Frappé means ‘crushed ice’ in French? Confusingly this creamy icy coffee drink was invented by a bloke in Greece.
This 500gram take home pack contains the very same delicious Frappé mix we sell in our Yahava KoffeeWorks and through our Yahava Drive Thrus. They are some of our most popular chilled drinks. We have developed our own recipe and in three delicious flavours.
1. Take your blender jug and fill it with 200mls of fresh cold milk.
2. With an ice scoop, fill a 500ml glass with ice so that it is level with the rim of the glass and tip into blender.
3. Add one scoop (1/3 of a cup) of frappé powder.
4. You can add in ice-cream and/or choc chips for a real treat.
5. Blend on high for about 45 seconds or until every last ice cube has been crushed into a thick creamy consistency.
6. Pour into your glass. It is best served with whipped cream on top and enjoyed through a (paper) straw.